Development of a method for determining bornyl acetate in the products of the processing of Abies sibirica
- 47 Downloads
The conditions for the reaction of esters—bornyl acetate—with an alkaline solution of hydroxylamine have been studied by the method of steepest ascent. A method has been developed for determining esters in a CO2 extract ofAbies sibirica.
KeywordsAcetic Anhydride Hydroxamic Acid Sesquiterpene Lactone Hydroxylamine Hydrochloride Pyridine Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Pekhov, N. F. Lyuban'kova, S. S. Morozova, and A. N. Katyuzhanskaya, Izv. Sev. Kav. Nauchnogo Tsentra Vysshei Shkoly, No. 4, 20 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Goryaev and M. Pliva, Methods of Investigating Essential Oils [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1962), p. 634.Google Scholar
- 3.GOST 14618.7-69: Essential Oils, Odorous Substances, and Intermediates of Their Synthesis. Methods of Testing [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Peregud and E. V. Chernet, The Chemical Analysis of the Air of Industrial Enterprises [in Russian], Moscow—Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, Statistical Methods of Planning Extremal Experiments [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar