Hydroxyethyl derivatives of the amylopectin starch from waxy maize
- 28 Downloads
A gas-liquid chromatographic method has been used for analyzing the degree of substitution of a number of samples of hydroxyethylated partially hydrolyzed amylopection starch. A new method of plotting a calibration graph differing from that used previously is proposed.
KeywordsStarch Hydroxyethyl Calibration Graph Hydroxyethylstarch Blood Substitute
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Wiederscheim, Arch. Internat. Pharmacodyn.,3, 353 (1957); W. L. Thompson, J. Amer. Med. Assoc.,197, 30 (1966); W. L. Thompson, J. Pharmacol. Exper. Ther.,136, 125 (1962); W. F. Ballinger (II) et al., J. Surg. Res.,6, 180 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.P. S. Vasil'ev and V. V. Suzdaleva, Problemy Gematologii, No. 7, 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.P. W. Morgan, Methods in Carbohydrate Chemistry,3, 309 (1963); K. Kratze and K. Gruber, Monatsh. Chem.,89, 618 (1958); M. Fukuda, Mikrochim. Acta, No. 3, 448 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.L. N. Ivanova, N. V. Fedorova, L. A. Peregudova, G. Ya. Rozenberg, L. S. Bondarenko, and A. I. Zhushman, Abstracts of Lectures at an All-Union Symposium on “The Physical Chemistry of Starch and Starch Products,” Moscow (1970), p. 57.Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Shlionskaya and K. G. Nogteva, Zh. Analit. Khim.,23, No. 4, 640 (1968).Google Scholar