Isolation of protein from tomato seed meal
- 38 Downloads
The results are given of a study of the extraction and precipitation of tomato seed protein. Some physicochemical properties and the amino acid composition of tomato seed protein has been studied. Under laboratory conditions 11% of protein on the weight of the initial seeds was obtained.
KeywordsAmino Acid Composition Cotton Plant Tomato Seed Total Amino Acid Content Total Histone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. M. Gol'denberg and A. F. Fan-Yung, in: The Use of Wastes in the Preserving Industry [in Russian], Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. M. Gol'denberg, Konservn. Ovoshchesush. Promst'., 8 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. M. Gol'denberg, Konservn. Ovoshchesush. Promst'., 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.P. W. Edwards, R. K. Eskew, and A. Hoersch, Food Technol.,6, 383 (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.Handbook on Methods of Investigation, Technical and Chemical Control, and Accounting in the Oils and Fats Industry [in Russian], Leningrad, Vol. II (1965), p. 303.Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Orekhovich (ed.), Analytical Methods of Protein Chemistry [Russian translation], Moscow (1963), p. 468.Google Scholar