Molecular composition of the N-acylphosphatidylethanolamine of the cotton plant of variety S-6029
- 22 Downloads
An N-arylphosphatidylethanolamine has been isolated from the total phospholipids of the cotton plant of variety S-6029. The composition and the position distribution of the fatty-acid radicals has been studied with the aid of enzymatic hydrolysis with phospholipase A1 (from the fungusRhisophus microsporus UzLT-1) and by alkaline and acid hydrolyses. From the results obtained, the possible molecular composition of the N-acylphosphatidylethanolamine has been calculated by Coleman's method. The total number of all the molecular species amounted to 720.
KeywordsCotton Plant Molecular Composition Relative Retention Time Total Phospholipid Caustic Soda
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Sh. Isamukhmedov, L. A. Shustanova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 22 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.Kh. S. Mukhamedova and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 580 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Kh. Karshiev, L. A. Shustanova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 653 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Tolibaev, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 723 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Sh. Isamukhamedov, K. Davranov, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 657 (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Gartan, J. Lipid Res.,4, 237 (1963).Google Scholar
- 11.A. L. Markman, The Chemistry of the Lipids [in Russian], Tashkent, No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar