Supports for the solid-phase synthesis of oligonucleotides with a 5′-terminal phosphate group
- 19 Downloads
A simple method is proposed for obtaining two kinds of polymeric supports of the polystyrene type for the solid-phase synthesis of oligonucleotides containing 5′-terminal phosphate groups. For both kinds of supports the optimum conditions of adding the first nucleotide and of splitting out the nucleotide material from the polymer have been worked out and the synthesis of a number of di- and trinucleotides of the deoxy series has been performed.
KeywordsBenzidine Polymeric Support Sulfonyl Chloride Phosphorus Oxychloride Terminal Phosphate Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. J. Gait and R. C. Sheppard, Nucl. Acid Res., 1135 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Koster, A. Pollak, and F. Gramer, Ann. Chem., 946 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Tumanov, M. G. Shlyapnikov, V. K. Potapov, and Z. A. Shabarova, Bioorg. Khim.,1, 1291 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.S. I. Turkin, V. K. Potapov, Z. A. Shabarova, V. F. Zarytova, and D. G. Knorre, Bioorg. Khim.,1, 1430 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.M. M. Kabachnik, N. G. Timofeeva, M. V. Budanov, V. K. Potapov, and Z. A. Shabarova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,43, 379 (1973).Google Scholar