Method for obtaining phytin from rice middlings
- 25 Downloads
It has been established that the product of the transformation of phytin (phosphate) is absent from unroasted rice middlings. It is not formed, either, when phytin is heated at 160–200°C for 3 h. It is assumed that the phosphate is possibly formed under the conditions of high temperature and pressure (in the roasting of rice middlings) by the interaction of phytin with other substances present in the rice middlings. It has been found that the use of formalin in the production of phytin is undesirable.
KeywordsAcid Extract Rice Husk Nitric Acid Solution Phytin Roasting Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Sobelev, Usp. Biol. Khim.,4, 248 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.M. D. Mashkovskii, Drugs [in Russian], Vol. II, Moscow (1978), p. 86.Google Scholar
- 3.Kh. S. Mukhamedova, S. T. Akramov, and T. U. Rakhmatullaev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 129 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.R. R. Akbarov, Kh. S. Mukhamedova, and S. T. Akramov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 145 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.State Pharmacopoeia of the USSR [in Russian], Tenth ed., Moscow (1968), p. 539.Google Scholar