Furocoumarins ofCnidium dubium
- 23 Downloads
1. Paper chromatography has shown that the fruit ofC. dubium contains not less than eight substances of coumarinic nature; six of these (A, B, C, D, E, and H) have been isolated in the crystalline state.
2. Substances B, D, and E are identical with isoimperatorin, imperatorin, and oxypeucedanin, respectively. Some properties of substance H have been determined. Prangenin [F] has been detected in the fruit ofC. dubium by paper chromatography.
3. The structure of two new compounds has been established: substance A (cnidicin) (I) is 5, 8-di-(γ, γ-dimethylallyloxy) psoralen, and substance C (cnidilin) (II) is 5-(γ, γ-dimethylallyloxy)-8-methoxypsoralen.
KeywordsCoumarin Psoralen Sulfanilic Acid Imperatorin Anhydrous Potassium Carbonate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Chernobai and D. G. Kolesnikov, DAN SSSR,133, no. 1, 233, 1960.Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Zoz, N. F. Komissarenko, V. T. Chernobai, and D. G. Kolesnikov, DAN SSSR,162, no. 6, 1423, 1965.Google Scholar
- 3.N. F. Komissarenko and D. G. Kolesnikov, Abstracts of Papers and Communications, IXth Mendeleev Congress [in Russian], no. 4, 271, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.E. Späth and H. Holzen. Ber.,66, 1137, 1933.Google Scholar
- 5.T. H. Simpson and J. L. Beton. J. Chem. Soc., 4065, 1954.Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Kolesnikov, N. F. Komissarenko, and V. T. Chernobai, Med. prom. SSSR, no. 6, 32, 1961.Google Scholar
- 7.N. F. Komissarenko, V. T. Chermobai, and D. G. Kolesnikov, Terpenoids and Coumarins [in Russian], 58, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Nikonov and D. I. Baranauskaite, KhPS, [Chemistry of Natural Compounds], 139, 1965.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. A. Dranitsina, G. V. Pigulevskii, and T. V. Bukreeva, ZhPKh,38, no. 11, 2570, 1965.Google Scholar