Glycosides ofPatrinia sibirica. II
- 24 Downloads
It has been established that two trisaccharide chains are present in sibiroside C, one combined with the 3-hydroxyl and the other with the 28-carboxyl of hederagenin.
The first trisaccharide is β-D-glucopyranoside-(1–4)-β-L-arabopyranosido-(1–4)-β-D-glucopyranose, while the second is D-glycopyranosido-(1–4)-D-glucopyranosido-(1–4)-α-L-arabopyranose.
KeywordsArabinose Methyl Iodide Silver Oxide Lithium Aluminum Hydride Hederagenin
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Bukharov and V. V. Karlin, “Glycosides ofPatrinia sibirica I,” printed in this issue of KhPS [Chemistry [Chemistry of Natural Compounds], p. 60.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Kuhn, Ber., 88, 504, 1956; Ber., 89, 2514, 1956.Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Hais and K. Macek eds., Paper Chromatography [Russian translation from the Czech], 725, Moscow, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.W. Klyne, Biochem. J., 47, no. 4, XIII, 1950.Google Scholar
- 5.E. Fischer, Ber., 28, 1156, 1895; T. Patterson and J. Robertson, J. Chem. Soc., 300, 1929.Google Scholar
- 8.G. O. Aspinal, J. Chem. Soc., 1676, 1963.Google Scholar