Synthesis of depsipeptide analogs of bradykinin
- 26 Downloads
The syntheses of three depsipeptide analogs of bradykinin have been effected. The replacement of one or even two peptide linkages in the molecule of bradykinin by ester linkages does not affect the nature of its biological activity but only reduces it. These results show that a continuous peptide chain is not unconditionally necessary for the appear -ance of the specific biological activity of bradykinin.
KeywordsGlacial Acetic Acid Bradykinin Hydrobromide Depsipeptide Palladium Black
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Schröder and R. Hempel, Exper., 20, 529, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Shchukina, et al., Izv. AN SSSR, 685, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Shchukina, et al., Acta Chim. Hung., 44, 205, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Shchukina, et al., KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds], 124, 1966.Google Scholar
- 7.W. Grassmann and E. Wunsch, Ber., 91, 462, 1958.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Kupryszewski, Roczniki Chemi, Ann, Soc. Chim. Polonium, 36, 1593, 1962.Google Scholar