Synthesis of analogs of valinomycin and enniatine B containing charged, spin-labeled, or fluorescent groups
- 34 Downloads
1. The synthesis of six functional derivatives of valinomycin and enniatine B containing amine or carboxy groups in the side chain has been effected.
2. Four analogs of valinomycin and enniatine B containing spin-labeled or fluorescent groups have been obtained.
3. The antimicrobial activity of the compounds mentioned and also of the intermediate cyclodepsipeptides obtained during their synthesis has been studied.
KeywordsValinomycin Thionyl Chloride Depsipeptide Dansyl Chloride Phthaloyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Ovchinnikov, XXIII-rd International Congress of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Vol. 2, Butterworths, London (1971), p. 121.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Shiro and N. Koyama, J. Chem. Ser. B, 243 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Mikheleva, I. D. Ryabova, T.A. Romanova, T.I. Tarasova, V. T. Ivanov, Yu. A. Ovchinnikov, and M. M. Shemyakin, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,38, 1228 (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Plattner, K. Vogler, R. O. Studer, P. Quitt, and W. Keller-Scierlein, Helv. Chim. Acta.,46, 927 (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.L. A. Fonina, A. A. Sanasaryan, and E. I. Vinogradova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 69 (1971).Google Scholar
- 12.A. B. Shapiro, K. Baimagambekov, M. G. Gol'dfel'd, and É. G. Rozantsev, Zh. Organ. Khim.,11, 2263 (1972).Google Scholar