Synthesis of new valinomycin analogs. II
- 36 Downloads
1. The synthesis of eight cycloocta- and cyclododecapepsipeptide analogs of valinomycin containing different numbers of ester, amide, and N-methyl amide bonds has been effected.
2. The stability constants of the complexes of these analogs with potassium ions in ethanolic solution has been determined.
3. The antimicrobial activity of the compounds obtained has been studied.
KeywordsStability Constant Magnesium Sulfate Valinomycin Palladium Black Dibutyl Ether
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Ivanov, I. A. Laine, N. D. Abdullaev, V. Z. Pletnev, V. M. Lipkind, S. F. Arkhipova, L. B. Senyavina, E. N. Mescheryakova, E. M. Popov, V. F. Bystrov, and Yu. A. Ovchinnikov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 21 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Fonina, A. A. Sanasaryan, and E. I. Vinogradova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 69 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Shemyakin, E. I. Vinogradova, M. Yu. Feigina, N. A. Aldanova, Yu. A. Ovchinnikov, and A. A. Kiryushkin, Zh. Obshch. Khim.34, 1782 (1964).Google Scholar