A mass-spectrometric study of angular and linear diacyloxydihydrofurocoumarins
- 25 Downloads
The mass spectra of six compounds belonging to the class of angular and linear 4′-acyloxy-5′-(1-acyloxy-1-methylethyl)-and 4′-methoxy-5′-(1-acyloxy-1-methylethyl)dihydrofurocoumarins have been obtained. It has been shown that from the mass spectra of this class of compounds it is possible to determine the molecular weights of the acids correspnding to the acyl radicals that they contain, the position of attachment of the dihydrofuran ring to the coumarin ring, and the positions of the acyl residues, and also to distinguish this class of substances from the class of diacyloxydihydropyranocoumarins isomeric with it.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Acyl Residue Acyl Radical Furocoumarin Coumarin Ring
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. I. Zakharov, P. B. Terent'ev, G. K. Nikonov, A. I. Ban'kovskii, N. D. Antonova, and A. P. Prokopenko, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 271 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Prokopenko, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,34, 4111 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Savina, G. K. Nikonov, and M. E. Perel'son, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 592 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Prokopenko, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 215 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Savina, M. E. Perel'son, and G. K. Nikonov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 165 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.F. W. McLafferty, Advan. Mass Spectrometry,1, 353 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.P. I. Zakharov, P. B. Terent'ev, G. K. Nikonov, and A. I. Ban'kovskii, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin, 704 (1971).Google Scholar