Solid-phase synthesis of a nonapeptide corresponding to sequence 26–34 of cytochrome B5
- 15 Downloads
1. The hydrobromide of Nɛ-tosyl-L-lysyl-L-phenylalanyl-L-leucyl-L-glutamyl-L-glutamyl-Nim-benzyl-L-histidyl-L-orolylglycylglycine, corresponding to sequence 26–34 of cytochrome B5, has been synthesized by the solid-phase method.
2. The lability of the bond between proline and the amino acids adjacent to it under the conditions of the splitting off of the peptide from the resin has been shown.
KeywordsDipeptide Hydrobromide Caustic Soda Sodium Bicarbonate Solution Benzyl Ester
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J. Osols and P. Strittmatter, J. Biol. Chem.,243, 3367 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Shibnev, T. D. Kozarenko, and K. T. Poroshin, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1500 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.L. C. Dorman and E. C. Britton, Tetrah. Let., 2319 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.K. T. Poroshin, V. A. Shibnev, V. G. Debabov, and T. D. Kozarenko, Biokhim.,25, 693 (1960).Google Scholar