″Hard elastic″ behaviour in high-impact polystyrene
- 60 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Canadian Celanese Ltd, B. P. 962 231 (1 July, 1964).Google Scholar
- 2.E. S. Clark, “Structure and Properties of Polymer Films”, edited by R. W. Lenz and R. S. Stein, (Plenum, New York, 1973).Google Scholar
- 3.B. S. Sprague,J. Macromol. Sci. Phys. 8 (1973) 157.Google Scholar
- 4.M. J. Miles, J. Petermann andH. Gleiter,ibid 12 (1976) 549.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Wellinghoff andE. Baer,ibid 11 (1975) 367.Google Scholar
- 6.P. Beahan, M. Bevis andD. Hull,Phil. Mag. 24 (1971) 1267.Google Scholar
- 7.R. P. Kambour,Polymer Eng. Sci. 8 (1968) 281.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1979