Growth and microstructure of Cd1−xZnxS films
- 27 Downloads
The growth and microstructure of Cd1−xZnxS films were studied by depositing the films on to freshly cleaved NaCl, KCl, and LiF substrates at various x values (0<x<0.27). Optimum conditions for obtaining films with larger grains and oriented growth are indicated.
KeywordsPolymer Microstructure Optimum Condition Oriented Growth
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. W. Mitchell, in Proceedings of 9th EC Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, Freiburg, FRG, September 1989, p. 292.Google Scholar
- 2.J. E. Phillips, R. W. Birkmire, B. E. McCandless, M. Roy and W. N. Shafarman, in Proceedings of Polycrystalline Thin Film Program Meeting, Lakewood, Colorado, August 1989, p. 123.Google Scholar
- 3.K. Zweibel and H. S. Ullal, in Proceedings of 24th Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, Washington, DC, 1989.Google Scholar
- 4.K. Zweibel, H. S. Ullal and R. L. Mitchell, in Proceedings of 20th IEEE PV Specialists Conference, Las Vegas, 1988, p. 1469.Google Scholar
- 5.A. K. Pal, A. Dhar, A. Mondal, R. L. Basak and S. Chaudhuri, ibid. p. 1646.Google Scholar
- 8.B. M. Basol, V. K. Mapur and R. C. Kullberg, in Proceedings of Polycrystalline Thin Film Program Meeting, Lakewood, Colorado, August 1989, p. 87.Google Scholar
- 10.A. Dhar, R. L. Basak, S. Chaudhuri and A. K. Pal, Indian J. Phys. 64A (1) (1990) 29.Google Scholar