Chemical analysis and electrical conductivity of tellurium phosphate glasses doped with bismuth oxide
- 63 Downloads
The chemical composition and the temperature dependence of d.c. electrical conductivity are presented for TeO2-P2O5 and Bi2O3-TeO2-P2O5 glass systems. The results have shown that the network former ion has a substantial effect on the electrical conductivity of oxide glasses. Log σ and activation energy values were found to be sensitive to the addition of TeO2 and Bi2O3. They showed an anomalous behaviour.
KeywordsOxide Polymer Phosphate Chemical Analysis Activation Energy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.H. Harper and P. W. McMillan, Phys. Chem. Glasses 15 (6) (1974) 148.Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Higazy, and B. Bridge, ibid. 26 (3) (1985) 82.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Higazy, M. A. Ewaida, A Hussein and R. M. El-Bahnasawy, Ind. J. Phys. 63A (2) (1989) 124.Google Scholar
- 12.J. G. Vaughau, C. H. Perry and D. L. Kinser, Phys. Chem. Glasses 18 (1977) 87.Google Scholar
- 19.T. N. Kennedy and J. D. Machenzie, Phys. Chem. Glasses 8 (1967) 169.Google Scholar
- 20.Vogel's, “Textbook of Quantitative Inorganic Analysis”, 4th Edn (ELBS Longman, 1985) pp. 499–500.Google Scholar