Crystallization process on amorphous Mg-Ga-Sn system
The crystallization processes on Mg81.09Ga18.91 and Mg80.50Ga17.76Sn1.67 amorphous samples were studied by means of X-ray diffraction and electrical resistivity isothermal measurements. A small amount of Sn added to the binary eutectic was found to modify the crystallization products and the evolution time. Crystallization activation energies were estimated.
KeywordsPolymer Crystallization Activation Energy Evolution Time Electrical Resistivity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.B. Predel, Physica 103 B (1981) 113.Google Scholar
- 4.F. Sommer, G. Bucher and B. Predel, J. Physique C-8 (1980) 563.Google Scholar
- 5.F. Sommer, M. Fripan and B. Predel, in Proceedings 4th. International Conference on Rapidly Quenched Metals (Sendai, 1981) 209.Google Scholar
- 6.F. Sommer, Z. Metallkde. 73 (1982) 72.Google Scholar
- 7.F. Sommer, Z. Metallkde. 73 (1982) 77.Google Scholar
- 11.M. Fontana and B. Arcondo, in press.Google Scholar
- 12.G. Quintana, H. Sirkin, M. Rosen, D. Kurlat and E. Frank, Rev. Brasil. Fis. 9, 1 (1979).Google Scholar
- 13.J. Christian, “The theory of transformations in metals and alloys” (Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1975).Google Scholar
- 14.J. Burke, “Kinetics of Phase Transformations in Metals” (Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1965).Google Scholar