Fractional polarization, a new technique of the thermally stimulated current method to study the physical and morphological structure of materials
- 47 Downloads
Segregation phenomena in copolymers are studied using thermally stimulated current method. The origin of the peaks observed with the thermally stimulated current technique can also be investigated; but molecular parameters such as the relaxation times, the free activation energy, the migration enthalpy and entropy, and the degree of disorder number in polymers are calculated analysing the relaxation map obtained by the fractional polarization method. This method represents an important technological advance with regard to the study of inner responses and characterization of the amorphous states of polymers.
KeywordsPolymer Entropy Enthalpy Activation Energy Relaxation Time
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.C. Lacabanne, DSc. Thesis, Paul Sabatier University, France (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.H. S. Faruque, Ind. J. Pure Appl. Phys. 32 (1994) 35.Google Scholar
- 4.H. S. Faruque and C. Lacabanne, Ibid. 25 (1987) 114.Google Scholar
- 11.H. S. Faruque, PhD thesis, Paul Sabatier University, France (1984).Google Scholar
- 12.J. P. Ibar, P. Demont, H. S. Faruque and C. Lacabanne, in Proceedings of the 18th NATAS Conference, San Diego, 1989, p. 840.Google Scholar
- 13.J. P. Ibar, American Chemical Society, PMSE Preprints 62 (1990) 625.Google Scholar