The effects of deposition variables on the spray pyrolysis of ZnO thin film
- 132 Downloads
ZnO thin films were deposited by the spray pyrosol process, and some of their electrical and optical properties have been studied. The as-deposited films are highly resistive, whereas vacuum heat-treated films are good transparent conductors. Optical transmission was found to be more than 96% in between the near infrared and visible region. The ageing effect on these films has been tested.
KeywordsPolymer Thin Film Pyrolysis Optical Property Material Processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.A. P. Roth and D. F. Williams, J. Appl. Phys. 52 (1981) 6686.Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Fujita and T. Kwan, J. Res. Inst. Catal. 7 (1959) 24.Google Scholar
- 10.Leonid V. Azaroff and James J. Brophy, “Electronic process in materials” (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1963) p. 234.Google Scholar
- 16.E. Mollwo, in “Photoconducting Conference” (Wiley, New York, 1956).Google Scholar
- 20.H. Gerischer and F. Willing, “Topics in Current Chemistry 61” (Springer, Berlin-Heidelberg, 1976) p. 31.Google Scholar