Crystal growth formation processes of HNaMP2O7 crystals under hydrothermal conditions
- 38 Downloads
New Na+ superionic conductors HNaMP2O7 (where M = Co, Ni, Zn, Mn, Cu, Pb or Fe) were obtained by hydrothermal methods at lower PT conditions (T = 250°C, P = 1000 Pa). The process of crystallization with respect to solute-solvent interactions and complexation have been studied. The crystals were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), electron probe X-ray analysis (EPMA) and impedance spectroscopy.
KeywordsPolymer Spectroscopy Crystallization Crystal Growth Formation Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.K. Byrappa, G. S. Gopalakrishna and S. Gali, Ind. J. Phys. 63A (1989) 321.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Gali and K. Byrappa, Acta. Crystallogr. C46 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Gali, K. Byrappa and G. S. Gopalakrishna, ibid. C45 (1989) 1667.Google Scholar
- 9.R. A. Laudise, AACG News Lett. 21 (1) (1991) 6.Google Scholar
- 10.K. Burger, “Solvation, Ionic and Complex Formation Reaction in Non-Aqueous Solvents” (Akademiai Kiaddo, Budapest, 1983) p. 42.Google Scholar
- 12.N. V. Belov, Miner. Sb. 15 (1961) (note 72).Google Scholar
- 15.C. K. Jorgenson, in “Werner Centennial”, Advances in Chemistry Series (American Ceramic Society, New York, 1967) p. 161.Google Scholar