Effect of low silicon concentration on high Tc Y-Ba-Cu-O
- 19 Downloads
The effect of superconductor-semiconductor interaction on the d.c. resistance and a.c. magnetic susceptibility of the prepared samples was recorded. Tc was reduced by increasing Si content, and the superconductivity phase was completely destroyed at an Si∶YBCO ratio ⩾2%.
KeywordsPolymer Silicon Prepared Sample Magnetic Susceptibility Material Processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. INAM, X. D. WU, T. VENKATESAN, D. M. HWANGE, C. C. CHANGE, R. RAMESH, S. MIUTA, S. MATSUBARA, Y. MIYASAKA and N. SHOHOTA, Solid State Technol. February (1990), 131.Google Scholar
- 5.C. N. R. RAO (ed) “Chemistry of oxide superconductors” (1988) 67.Google Scholar
- 8.“Copper oxide superconductors”, edited by C. P. Poole, Jr., T. Datta and H. A. Farach (1988) p. 124.Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. El-Hamalawy, Sci. J. Fac. Sci. Monoufia Univ. III (1988) 13.Google Scholar
- 10.M. R. HARRISON, I. C. S. T. HEGEDUS, W. G. FREEMAN, R. JONES, P. P. EDWARDS, W. I. F. DAVID and C. C. WILSON, in “Chemistry of oxide superconductors” edited by C. N. R. Rao (1988), p. 131.Google Scholar
- 12.M. M. El-Zaidia, A. A. El-Hamalawy and M. A. T. Dawoud, Sci. J. Fac. Sci. Monoufia Univ. III (1989) 65.Google Scholar