Stability of some states of plane deformation
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsNeural Network Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Electromagnetism Plane Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Varley, E., & A. Day, Equilibrium phases of Elastic Materials at Uniform Temperature and Pressure, Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. Vol. 22, 1966, pp. 253–269.Google Scholar
- 2.Beatty, M. F., Stability of Hyperelastic Bodies Subject to Hydrostatic Loading, Int. J. Non-Linear Mech. Vol. 5, 1970, pp. 367–383.Google Scholar
- 3.Ericksen, J. L., A Thermo-kinetic View of Elastic Stability Theory, Int. J. Solids Struct. Vol. 2, 1966, pp 573–580.Google Scholar
- 4.Coleman, B. D., & W. Noll, On the Thermostatics of Continuous Media, Arch. Rational. Mech. Anal. Vol. 4, 1959, pp 97–128.Google Scholar
- 5.Truesdell, C., A First Course in Rational Continuum Mechanics, Vol. 1, Academic Press, Inc. 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.Markushevich, A. I., Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable, Vol. 1 (English Translation by R.A. Silverman), Prentice Hall, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.Varley, E., A Class of Non-Linear Partial Differential Equations. Comm. Pure Appl. Math., Vol. XV 1962, pp 91–94.Google Scholar
- 8.Whitney, H., Analytic Extensions of Differentiable Functions Defined in Closed Sets. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., Vol. 36 (1934) pp 63–89.Google Scholar
- 9.Agmon, S., Lectures on Elliptic Boundary Value Problems. D. Van Nostrand Company, Inc. 1965.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980