Assessment of the shear modulus of unidirectional carbon/carbon composites from flexural resonant frequency measurements
- 43 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Shear Modulus Resonant Frequency Material Processing Frequency Measurement
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. R.Thomas, in “Essentials of carbon-carbon composites” (Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, 1993) p. 27.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Wanner and K. Kromp, in Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Brittle Matrix Composites, edited by A. M. Brandt (Elsevier, 1988) p. 280.Google Scholar
- 3.S.Spinner and W. E.Tefft, Proc. ASTM 61 (1961) 1221.Google Scholar
- 4.T. J.Dudek, J. Compos. Mater. 4 (1970) 232.Google Scholar
- 5.T. C.Huang, J. Appl. Mech. 28 (1961) 579.Google Scholar
- 6.J. E.Sheehan, K. W.Buesking and B. J.Sullivan, Ann. Rev. Mater. Sci. 24 (1994) 19.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1996