Alternating flow of non-Newtonian fluids in tubes of arbitrary cross-section
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsNeural Network Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Electromagnetism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Langlois, W. E., & R. S. Rivlin, Brown Univ. Tech. Rept. DA-4725/3 (1959).Google Scholar
- Langlois, W. E., & R. S. Rivlin, Rend. di Mat. 22, 169 (1963).Google Scholar
- Rivlin, R. S., Proc. Int. Symp. on Second-Order Effects in Elasticity, Plasticity, and Fluid Dynamics (Edited by M. Reiner). New York: Pergamon Press Ltd. (to be published.)Google Scholar
- Rivlin, R. S., Research Frontiers in Fluid Dynamics (edited by G. Temple & R. J. Seeger). New York: Interscience Pub. Inc. (to be published).Google Scholar
- Rivlin, R. S., & J. L. Ericksen, J. Ratl. Mech. Anal. 4, 323 (1955).Google Scholar
- Pipkin, A. C., Submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- Pipkin, A. C., & R. S. Rivlin, To be published in ZAMP.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1964