- Mathias AllemandAffiliated withDepartment of Psychology and University Research Priority Program “Dynamics of Healthy Aging”, University of Zurich Email author
Early Life and Educational Background
Allemand was born on April 5, 1974, in Moutier, Switzerland. He earned his Licentiatus Philosophiae (master’s degree) in psychology (major, clinical psychology; minor, social psychology and psychopathology) from the University of Bern, Switzerland, in 2002. He earned his Doctor Philosophiae (PhD) in life-span developmental psychology from the University of Zurich in 2007 under the direction of Mike Martin and Daniel Zimprich.
Allemand was a senior research and teaching associate at the University of Zurich from 2008 to 2015. Since 2016, Allemand directs a laboratory of differential healthy aging research at the University Research Priority Program “Dynamics of Healthy Aging” and the Department of Psychology of the University of Zurich. His research has appeared in personality outlets such as Journal of Personality, European Journal of Personality, Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, and Journal of Personality and Social Psy ...
Reference Work Entry Metrics
Date: 2016 (Latest)History
- 2016 (Latest)
- Allemand, Mathias
- Reference Work Title
- Encyclopedia of Personality and Individual Differences
- pp 1-2
- Online ISBN
- Springer International Publishing
- Copyright Holder
- Springer International Publishing AG
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Oakland University
- 2. Oakland University
- Mathias Allemand (3)
- Author Affiliations
- 3. Department of Psychology and University Research Priority Program “Dynamics of Healthy Aging”, University of Zurich, Andreasstrasse 15, Zurich, 8050, Switzerland
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.