Model for Managing Intangibility of Organizational Creativity: Management Innovation Index
- Dr. Ralph Kerle MCI, DADA (h.c.).
- … show all 1 hide
Benchmarking; Change management; Creative behaviors; Creative ecology; Creative leadership; Innovation; Innovation process; Management innovation; Measurement; Organizational culture; Organizational development; Statistics; Strategic innovation; Strategy
This entry explores the organizational dilemma of intangibility in innovation and the consequences of ignoring it, proposes a case for a systems thinking approach to organizational creativity, reviews the emergence of organizational economics as a new field of research for analyzing intangibility in organizations, and offers a model for benchmarking and measuring organizational creativity, a prime resource for success for an organization or business in the twenty-first century.
The Organizational Dilemmas of Intangibility and Creativity
In How To Measure Anything – Finding the Value of Intangibles in Business, author Douglas W. Hubbard, a former management consultan ...
- A Case Study of Innovation in a Mature Financial Services Organization – Allianz UK & the Management Innovation Index By Ralph Kerle, Executive Chairman, the Creative Leadership Forum © September 29, 2011
- Coasce, RH (1937) The nature of the firm. Economica 4: pp. 386-405 CrossRef
- Deming, DW (1994) The economics for industry, government, education. The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA
- Drucker, P (1954) The practice of management. HarperBusiness, New York
- Hubbard, DW (2007) Chapter 1 intangibles and the challenge. How to measure anything – finding the value of “intangibles” in business. Wiley, Hoboken, NJpp. 4
- Hubbard, DW (2007) Quote from chapter 1 page 5 on intangibles and the challenge. How to measure anything – finding the value of “intangibles” in business. Wiley, Hoboken, NJpp. 4
- Hubbard, DW (2010) How to measure anything – finding the value of “intangibles” in business. Wiley, Hoboken, NJ
- IBM. Analytics: The new path to value how the smartest organizations are embedding analytics to transform insights into action by MIT sloan management review and the IBM institute of business value Research Report; Fall 2010.
- Mills, C (1951) White collar: the American middle classes. Oxford University Press, New York
- Model for Managing Intangibility of Organizational Creativity: Management Innovation Index
- Reference Work Title
- Encyclopedia of Creativity, Invention, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- pp 1300-1307
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer New York
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Department of Information Systems & Technology, Management, School of Business, George Washington University
- Author Affiliations
- 00351. The Creative Leadership Forum, 100 Mowbray Road, 2068, Willoughby, Australia
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.