Model for Managing Intangibility of Organizational Creativity: Management Innovation Index
- Ralph KerleAffiliated withThe Creative Leadership Forum Email author
Benchmarking; Change management; Creative behaviors; Creative ecology; Creative leadership; Innovation; Innovation process; Management innovation; Measurement; Organizational culture; Organizational development; Statistics; Strategic innovation; Strategy
This entry explores the organizational dilemma of intangibility in innovation and the consequences of ignoring it, proposes a case for a systems thinking approach to organizational creativity, reviews the emergence of organizational economics as a new field of research for analyzing intangibility in organizations, and offers a model for benchmarking and measuring organizational creativity, a prime resource for success for an organization or business in the twenty-first century.
The Organizational Dilemmas of Intangibility and Creativity
In How To Measure Anything – Finding the Value of Intangibles in Business, author Douglas W. Hubbard, a former management consultan ...
Reference Work Entry Metrics
- Model for Managing Intangibility of Organizational Creativity: Management Innovation Index
- Reference Work Title
- Encyclopedia of Creativity, Invention, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- pp 1300-1307
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer New York
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Department of Information Systems & Technology, Management, School of Business, George Washington University
- Author Affiliations
- 00351. The Creative Leadership Forum, 100 Mowbray Road, 2068, Willoughby, Australia
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.