Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy
Since its inception in 1976, Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy (CII) has reported significant advances in the field of tumor immunology. The journal serves as a forum for new concepts and advances in basic, translational, and clinical cancer immunology and immunotherapy. CII is keen to publish broad-ranging ideas and reviews, results which extend or challenge established paradigms, as well as negative studies which fail to reproduce experiments that support current paradigms, and papers that do succeed in reproducing others’ results in different contexts.
In addition to publishing original research articles and reviews, CII also offers the following unique publication formats:
- “Focussed Research Reviews,” published together with a conference meeting report, which provide individual speakers with the opportunity to expand on the ideas and concepts they presented at the conference.
- “Symposia-in-Writing,” which are virtual workshops consisting of a series of complimentary papers centered on a specific issue and addressing controversial but strategic topics in the field, usually consisting of 4-8 papers and an accompanying commentary by the convener.
CII is affiliated with the Association for Cancer Immunotherapy (CIMT), Canadian Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CCIC), The Japanese Association for Cancer Immunology (JACI), Network Italiano per la Bioterapia dei Tumori (NIBIT), and Sociedad Española de Inmunologia-Grupo Española de InmunoTerapia (SEI-GEIT).
Decreased human leukocyte antigen A*02:01 frequency is associated with risk of glioma and existence of human cytomegalovirus: a case–control study in Northern China
Expression of PD-L1 in keratoacanthoma and different stages of progression in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
Dianthin-30 or gelonin versus monomethyl auristatin E, each configured with an anti-calcitonin receptor antibody, are differentially potent in vitro in high-grade glioma cell lines derived from glioblastoma
- Journal Title
- Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy
- Volume 1 / 1976 - Volume 66 / 2017
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.