Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
The premier technical publication in the field, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery is a resource collecting relevant common methods and techniques and a forum for unifying the diverse constituent research communities.
The journal publishes original technical papers in both the research and practice of data mining and knowledge discovery, surveys and tutorials of important areas and techniques, and detailed descriptions of significant applications.
- Theory and Foundational Issues
- Data Mining Methods
- Algorithms for Data Mining
- Knowledge Discovery Process
- Application Issues.
- 29 Volumes
- 91 Issues
- 558 Articles
- 33 Open Access
- 1997 - 2015 Available between
- Journal Title
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Volume 1 / 1997 - Volume 29 / 2015
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.