The Question: Do Humans Behave like Atoms?
- Serge GalamAffiliated withCREA
The analogy, if any, between men and atoms is discussed to single out what can be the contribution from physics to the understanding of human behavior. The basic assumptions of the approach of sociophysics are formulated together with the methodology used to tackle a given problem taken from the social and political worlds [1, 2].
- The Question: Do Humans Behave like Atoms?
- Book Title
- Book Subtitle
- A Physicist's Modeling of Psycho-political Phenomena
- pp 21-39
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Understanding Complex Systems
- Series ISSN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Serge Galam (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. CREA, Boulevard Victor 32, 75015, Paris, France
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.