Date: 19 Mar 2010
2010 TNM Staging System for Cutaneous Melanoma…and Beyond
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Dr. Balch is chair and Drs. Gershenwald and Soong are co-chairs of the AJCC Melanoma Staging Committee.
- Balch, CM, Gershenwald, JE, Soong, SJ Melanoma of the skin. In: Edge, SE, Byrd, DR, Carducci, MA eds. (2009) AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. Springer, New York, pp. 325-344
- Balch, CM, Buzaid, AC, Atkins, MB (2001) Final version of the American Joint Committee on Cancer staging system for cutaneous melanoma. J Clin Oncol 19: pp. 3635-3648
- Balch, CM, Gershenwald, JE, Soong, SJ (2009) Final version of 2009 AJCC melanoma staging and classification. J Clin Oncol 27: pp. 6199-6206 CrossRef
- Balch CM, Gershenwald JE, Soong SJ, et al. Multivariate analysis of prognostic factors among 2313 patients with stage III melanoma. J Clin Oncol. (in press).
- Soong SJ, Ding S, Coit D, et al., and the AJCC Melanoma Task Force. Predicting survival outcome of localized melanoma: an electronic prediction tool based on the AJCC Melanoma Database. Ann Surg Oncol (in press).
- 2010 TNM Staging System for Cutaneous Melanoma…and Beyond
Annals of Surgical Oncology
Volume 17, Issue 6 , pp 1475-1477
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Departments of Surgical Oncology and Cancer Biology, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX, USA
- 2. Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA
- 3. Department of Surgery, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA