Microfractography and its practical use for studies of automotive materials
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
State All-Union "Order of Red Banner of Labor" Automobile and Automobile Engines Scientific-Research Institute. Moscow Automobile Factory. Translated from Metallovedenie i Termicheskaya Obrabotka Metallov, No. 6, pp. 67–72, June, 1976.
- V. D. Kal'ner et al., "Use of scanning and transmission electron microscopy for fractographic analysis of steel," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 8, 17 (1974).
- V. D. Zelenova, "Resistance to brittle fracture of steel with a surface-hardened layer," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 6, 49 (1970).
- V. D. Zelenova, in: Applied Problems of Toughness [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1958), p. 546.
- A. P. Gulyaev, I. V. Shermazan, and V. D. Zelenova, "Determining the ductile—brittle transition temperature of steel by the microfractographic method," Zavod. Lab.,32, No. 7, 870 (1966).
- V. D. Zelenova, and I. V. Shermazan, "Electron microscopic method for quantitative determination of ductile components in fractures," Zavod. Lab., No. 12, 1477 (1972).
- A. P. Gulyaev, V. D. Zelenova, and T. B. Knorozava, and S. Ya. Ustilovskii, "Electron microscopic study of fatigue fractures," Probl. Prochnosti, No. 5, 25 (1973).
- Microfractography and its practical use for studies of automotive materials
Metal Science and Heat Treatment
Volume 18, Issue 6 , pp 554-559
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors